Monday, July 22, 2013

Haulin' for FREE!

I got some awesome polishes in the mail last week, best of all these were all completely free thanks to SwagBucks. I have mentioned them in the past but just had to mention them again again. Basically you earn points on their site by playing games, filling out polls, online surveys and web searching and you trade in your pints for anything you'd like! The best are the gift cards, my favorite being Amazon. Check them out if you are interested here.

On to the polish, I have been waiting for these babies for a long time! Sally's hasn't gotten the China Glaze Sunsational in at all yet, weird considering it is a summer collection! I couldn't wait any longer so I purchased them online. My picks include,

Highlight of My Summer, Too Yacht To Handle.

 photo IMGP6726_zpsf3e2f10c.jpg

Highlight of My Summer is a bright lime green pastel, very summery. To Yacht to Handle is so awesome, I almost didn't get it because I thought it was too similar to For Audry, this is not the case. More on this polish to come soon.

Shell-O, Heat Index and Neon, And On, And On.

 photo IMGP6724_zps13d17595.jpg

Shell-O is pretty much bang on colour wise to Flip Flop Fantasy, which is one of favourites (currently on my toes!) in jelly form, so you know I just had to have it! Heat index is a bright pink jelly neon, I heard it's sheer, but the colour it gorgeous for summer. Neon And On, And On is a lighter pink based coral neon, this one is a creme.

Swatches below in the following order: Shell-O, Heat Index, Neon And On, And On, Highlight of My Summer and Too Yacht To Handle. All cremes one coat, all jellies two coats on a white tinted nail wheel.

 photo IMGP6728_zps0938a61f.jpg

 photo IMGP6722_zps80e6ce1b.jpg

I loved these so much I ordered three more from the collection! Sunsational is a great compilation of shades for summer, China Glaze doesn't disappoint for summer collections, I'm thinking of getting a few more from last years collection!. My only request would have been a bright yellow pastel/neon to complete this years set.swagbucks.com/refer/enthuseme

1 comment:

  1. These colors are all swoon worthy! I'm surprised Sally's doesn't have them either.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)