Monday, August 12, 2013

Son of Peach!

Today I have a new favourite summer shade, China Glaze Son of a Peach! This bright summery shade is soooo summer! so pretty! I had some application issues but it may have been due to the fact that I was testing it with gels, more on that in an upcoming post.

 photo IMGP6872_zpsca2823c0.jpg

I used three coats to even everything out, two regular to thick coats and one thin. I don't have too much more to say, I'm just really loving it right now.

 photo IMGP6874_zps95330a97.jpg

I did some simple nail art with Bundle Monster plate BM-318 and some silver rhinestones. Summery tropical and fun :)

 photo IMGP6883_zps24652842.jpg

 photo IMGP6884_zpsadceb865.jpg

More information on this mani coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)