Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Thanksgiving Mani

Today I have a very belated thanks giving mani. Nothing over the top, just a nice neutral fall shade, OPI's My Private Jet. I actually own two of the multiple versions out there, far I have counted at least 4 variations on this shade. The shade I am wearing today is a grey/brown with a scattered holo shimmer and a light blue/purple duochrome.

 photo IMGP7237_zps12bc6bbc.jpg

 photo IMGP7245_zpscd7545f9.jpg
direct sunlight, outdoors
I wish I could capture the colour/finish more acutely, it is so much preittier in person. Photos do not do this polish justice. 

 photo IMGP7244_zps377f5409.jpg
direct sunlight, outdoors
 photo IMGP7246_zpse6132110.jpg
indirect lighting outdoors
This is so pretty even though it is not the super duper amazing one everyone always lusts over. Application was perfect, two thin coats were required for full opacity. I added a top coat, but wonder if it dulled the holo effect at all. Either way I love it, such a great neutral shade.

 photo IMGP7255_zpsc49fc5b8.jpg
camera flash
 photo IMGP7260_zps3d7c8955.jpg
camera flash
I am planning an upcoming post comparing the two versions I own, they are actually quite different, a lot more than I thought! Do you own My Private Jet? Do you know how many variations there are?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh what a gorgeous color! Soooo purchasing this!

    http://malousssa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)