Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Butterfly Effect

Today I have a quick refresh of my previous mani of Layla Ceramic Effects, 51, or The Butterfly Effect. I was totally inspired by the polish name and decidd to do some subtle stamping.

I chose Bundle Monster plate 424, from the Design It Yourself contest, the butterfly wing to be exact. This design is pure genius! I have always wanted to try the butterfly winged nails freehand but it looked difficult and time consuming. I only wish there was the reverse of the wing included in the set as well for the opposite hand.


The image stamped perfectly. Since the base polish is so dark, the wing stamp was subtle in black, but super pretty with the flakies shining though. I kind of want to try monarch butterfly nails now, such a great stamp!


Speaking of this collection of Bundle Monster plates, they just announced they are running another create your own promo for a new set of plates! I can't wait to submit some new designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)