Friday, July 4, 2014

Naughty Nautical

I can decide if it feels like summer yet over the weekend totally but the weather is up and down, super hot some days and cool on others with a mix of rain and thunderstorms. I just want full out summer weather now that it's July!



An awesome summer shade I picked up in late winter was an Essie polish I had been wanting for a while, Naughty Nautical. This teal cream has a slight sprinkling of white/silver flecks that reflect beautifully in the bottle. Once the on the nail it is not really visible unless you look really, really close.



The formula was great, thinner than I expected for a creme, but very pigmented. I only required two coats for full opacity. I absolutely adore the colour. This is the time of the year where pretty much anything goes polish wise. cant wait for the sum to really shine, then I will bring out some neons!

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a pretty green and I like the subtle shimmer :-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)