Monday, October 6, 2014

Tis' the Season for Tombstone Polish!

I have some more festive Halloween polish today, I think they will get more festive as the month goes on ;)

This is a Wet N' Wild Tombstone polish from a few years back, Black Magic, although I am pretty sure they brought this one back last year along with a few others. This is one of the two versions I own of Black Magic (the other is a multicoloured bar glitter). This version is a black creme base with teeny, tiny silver and orange glitters.


The glitter is very subtle, from afar it looks as though I am wearing just a regular black polish. The formula was excellent, smooth and even coverage in two coats. I'm sure if I applied a thicker coat at first I could have gotten away with just one coat, but I always prefer two thinner ones.


I am super impressed with the formula and wear of this polish. It got me excited for the Wet n' Wild 2014 tombstone polishes, unfortunately, I saw the display for the new collection last weekend and I am not really all that impressed, check it out below:


Standard creme brights/neons, black and glow in the dark. I'm also not a huge fan of the logo redesign and change to the fun tombstone caps. Although they are still shaped the same, they appear to be cheaper and not as eye catching.


I actually thought this was a rip off display from another brand! What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. This looks really nice! I always love to see the Hallowe'en polishes :-D

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)