Friday, December 19, 2014

I Was Frozen Today!

Hardly... All the snow we received last week is partially melting. I am still hopeful for a white Christmas, can you believe it's less than a week away?

Happy Friday by the way! Today I have a mani refresh with Essie, Blue Rhapsody, a frosty baby blue chrome polish. I decided to make it extra blingy with a coat of Essie, Stroke of Brilliance, a medium blue glitter topper with various sized hex glitter. In person my nails look positively frozen! 



The glitter also helped to cover up any tiny imperfections in the chrome base. I know now to use a good, thick base coat the next time I wear this, or any other chrome polish for a smooth and even application. I really liked this chrome and glitter paring and the look overall.


Christmas count down, only 5 days left!

1 comment:

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)