Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pinta

Zoya Pinta was so refreshing to wear after two weeks of creme polishes that just would not stay put on my nails! If you hadn't read my last few posts on Nails Inc. Gel Effects polishes, you can see theme here and here.


Pinta is such a great polish, not only is the colour rich and saturated but the formula is a dream and wear was just fantastic! Zoya has got to be one of my favorite brands lately. Pinta is a deep, blue based plum creme. This shade is very pigmented and opaque, however removal does not cause staining, yay!


Application was great and the formula consistence was great, not too thick, not too thin. It practically glides on the nail. I used two thin, to medium coats for full coverage and finished of my mani with a swipe of Seche Vite.


Nothing bad to say about this polish, it wore fantastic and held up great to usual daily activities; washing dishes, food prep, showering, etc. Plus it is a great shade for the awkward time between Christmas and spring... when I don't know what to wear on my nails. Does anyone else feel the same way?!

1 comment:

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)