Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Goldilocks

I have an interesting shade of yellow today, or is it orange?


I picked up Cover Girl Goldilocks from my last visit to Target just over a month ago. From my experience, I really loved the formula and wear of the other a cover Girls I had tried, and this one didn't disappoint. The formula was great, only needed two coats for full opacity, not bad for a yellow at all!

The only thing I can't quite describe correctly is the actual shade! In the bottle it looks like a school bus yellow creme, on the nails it can do, but depending on the light source it can lean new orange. I was doing yoga outside the other day and I have a neon pink towel, against that it looked like a dull yellow with no orange undertones at all!



I'm not sure how I felt about this colour. I wanted something bright and fun, and this is definitely both of those, but I feel like something was missing? I definitely want I try some nail art with this the next time I wear it.

2 comments:

  1. This is a really nice, unique color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it, still not sure how I feel about it with my skintone.

      Delete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)