Wednesday, August 19, 2015

July Favorites

This is an ongoing monthly post which highlights some of my very favorites from the month past. 

Today I have my most favorite things from July. Check them out below.

Favorite Polish - Neons
For the most part, July gave us some amazing summer weather and with hot temperatures comes hot polish! I have been loving neons in excess last month, weather it was wearing what I already own or buying new ones. I don't know if I have one favorite out of what I had worn/purchased in the month of July, but Orly, Thrill Seeker did surprise me with how bright it was!


Favorite Clothing - Shorts
It was so hot for a few weeks that it was hard to wear much. Most days I just hung out by my pool in a bikini! Since it is hard for me to decide on a favorite bikini (like neon polishes, I have MANY) I can decide on one favorite article of clothing last month, these soft patterned, high waisted, flowy shorts from Garage.  I must have work them at least 75% of the month! They are so comfy and versatile to dress up, down and anywhere in between!


Favorite Nail Art -Colour Blocking
Hand down the easiest and quickest nail art I have ever done. So quick and easy to refresh your mani with colour blocking. The funny thing is I thought it would end up a hot mess, but I really loved this mani. To view the original post for this look, click here.


Favorite Book - Inside the O'Brian's by Lisa Genova
This book had me hooked, I could not put it down! Knowing people close to me have had to (and still are) living with HD made this book an emotional read for me, but the research that went in to the writing and the story telling really made this a great story. I love how it focuses on Huntington's Disease and makes it a topic for discussion. Not a lot of people know what this disease is and I think it is an important one to know about and fund for research.



Until next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)