Thursday, August 13, 2015

My Way Or The Highway!

Today I have a shade from the China Glaze Road Trip collection released this past Spring that reminds me of the early 2000's...


I had to lol, I'm totally listening to this while I'm composing this post! This is China Glaze My Way or The Highway, A beautiful blue leaning teal crelly.


The formula was awesome and applied really well to the nail. The first coat was a little bit thin, but the second coat built up to full coverage easily. It was a welcome pallet cleanser to my bright neons and complements my tan well.


To be honest, I picked up this polish 50% based off the name alone with the intent of wearing it for good luck on my road test. Last year I wore Petal To The Metal and had a great test, this is the last test before I get my full license and it's on the highway... I just had to buy it and wear it for my test!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)