Monday, October 12, 2015

Zesty

You all know this shade. I'm sure I have pulled it out pretty much every year since it's release and tried it out in a new way. Although my favorite way I wear China Glaze, Zombie Zest is on it's own, I decided to try it out over a deep green this year, China Glaze Holly-day.


Holly-day is a deep blue based green creme, I used one coat as a base. I then added two generous coats of Zombie Zest over top. Holly-day masks the overall murkiness of the swamp, green/yellow base, which I love. However, I find the deeper base makes this look more dramatic and vampy. Maybe even a little more wearable for those not used to pretty ugly colours like Zombie Zest.

The longer I have this on my nails the less I eat to remove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)