Monday, December 21, 2015

December to Remember

Today I have a polish I have been dying to wear, but was waiting for December to wear it, well... because it's a holiday polish with special mention of December lol. This is China Glaze December to Remember.

December to Remember is a very interesting shade, unlike anything I own in my collection. It's a medium metallic blue base with a superfine shimmer of irregular shaped flecks that had a slight duochrome. The duochrome in the shimmer shifts from pink to green to yellow/gold.


Since I didn't have time to remove my previous gel mani (check that out here), I layered this shade over top. The formula was good, thin at first but it built up nicely in two coats. I would assume maybe three would be needed for full opacity on it's own.


I definitely want to try this one again on it's own or layered over a black or deep navy to see if it changes the overall look of the polish. It wore well over the gel for just under a week before I switched it up and removed everything completely. I experienced no wear or chipping while wearing this polish!... Although, I feel that the fact it was layered over a gel helped with longevity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)