Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Titanium

Today I have a very unique shade I didn't think I would like originally. I forget exactly when this OPI Designer Series polish (Titanium) was released, however, I do recall not thinking much of it. Flash forward a few years and I see it on sale and it looks interesting so I decide to take a chance on it.


Titanium is an interesting shade, it has a jelly grey base with various shapes and sizes of iridescent glitter jam packed in there. I believe I used two to three coats for full opacity. I remember the first coat looking really sheer, however, it did build up nicely.


I love that there is a slight tint of grey in the base, it helps with overall coverage of the polish. And the iridescent glitter flashes all the colours of the rainbow depending on the slight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)