Friday, January 8, 2016

Glided Rocks

Happy Friday!

Today I have (about a week late) New Years mani number two, the one I actually wore for New Years Eve.

I recently stumbled upon Milani's new polishes while at the drugstore about a month back. I did a double take as I noticed that the bottles changed. They are actually kind of cool, fully cylindrical with what looks to be a swatch of the shade on the top of the handle. The one that really caught my eye was Glided Rocks a blush pink glitter with a golden shimmer. The swatch on the top of the bottle looked to be different, however, showing both gold and pink glitter.


I decided to layer it over one coat of OPI's I Theodora You. I applied one generous coat over top and sealed it off with a layer of topcoat. I had expected the blush glitter to be more prominent than the glitter from what I originally saw in the bottle, however, it turns out that the golden shimmer was actually a lot brighter on the nail.


Overall I liked this shimmery look, I think this would look great over a deep base as well! 

3 comments:

  1. I know your blog says don't be shy, but you're so glamorous! I love your shots and your taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)