Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Colourful Collage

Today I have a mani from early January. It had just started to snow and I wanted a glittery mani. It didn't turn out exactly how I wanted it to, but I will try this technique again another time. I applied Finger Paints Colorful Collage to a cosmetic sponge and blotted in to each nail that was already coated in a think base of OPI I Theadora You.



I was initially going for full coverage with this but it didn't work out. I think I applied one to two coats of the Colorful Collage before adding a another coat of Sally Hansen Salon Open Mica Night, a sparse square holo glitter topper.


I topped the whole thing off with Seche Vite and called it a day. I want to try this look again with a holo or chrome base to fill in the glitter more. Otherwise, this was a super fun and sparkly glitter mani!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)