Friday, February 19, 2016

Confetti Snow!

I was inspired by the snow this past week for my current mani, I was thinking something soft and white. Sitting right there on my desk, in front of me at the time, was Funky Fingers Jawbreaker. Jawbreaker is a multi-glitter base up of various sizes suspended in a sheer milky base.



I layered Jawbreaker over a white base so I could get away with minimal coats for full coverage. My white base of choice is Sally Hansen Ghost, a basic white creme. It was not fully opaque in one coat but it gave me the base I needed. I then applied two coats of Jawbreaker over Ghost to add depth between the layers. The milky white base also made the shiny glitter appear softer, almost pastel in some cases. 


I cleaned up the cuticle area and added a topcoat to seal the glitter and add some shine. I am loving this look right now, white nails, anything but plain or boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)