Friday, June 3, 2016

I Theadora You

The countdown is on guys, just over a month until my wedding and I feel like a lot is going on... but not really. There is still a lot to do, but not in comparison to the big picture of planning a wedding and all that! I feel like I'm at the end at this point. My hardest decision lately is where to go for our honeymoon! Suggestions would be greatly appreciated by the way! I'm looking mostly south, all inclusive.



So why am I bringing this up? Today's mani is what I wore for my bridal shower; A lovely soft shade that is oh so girly. This is OPI's I Theadora You.

I applied more coats of this crelly than I usually apply since I wanted it to be mostly opaque, three coats got me there. The one thing I did not expect is the overall look was more milky than pink tint. You can see what I mean in the flash photos below (last photo below).


I ended up layering Zoya's Godiva Pixie Dust overtop and I really loved the combo. Unfortunately for you guys I forgot to snap a photo. Luckily, I Theadora You is lovey on it's own as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)