Monday, August 15, 2016

Bitten

Today I have a shade from the Lite Brite collection, China Glazes 2016 offering for spring. This bright shade of magenta is called Bite Me.


Bite Me is a neon creme with golden shimmer running throughout. It appears a lot more red toned in my photos, which is not true to the actual colour. Application was good and only two coats were needed for full opacity.

In the bottle I feel this shade of bright magenta had a little more pop to it, however on the nail it didn't wow me. In the photos I found the colour to be WAY off. A lot more red than it appears in reality. The last photo appears to be the closest to the actual shade.



I may have to try this one out again to see how I truly feel about it. I do, however, love the colour combo of the other two I purchased with this shade, What I Like About Blue and Lime After Lime. I just may have to figure out some nail art to do that combines all three shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)