Monday, November 29, 2010

Color Club Wild and Willing - Layering Experiment

Hey Ladies,

Today I have a quick layering experiment with Sally Hanson, Sequin Scandal and Color Club, Wild and Willing.


In the bottle Wild and Willing is this great copper multichrome that flashes green, yellow and gold. The formula is quite thin, this is why I chose it for layering.

Once I added just one coat over Sequin Scandal, the colour took on a whole new look!


This almost reminds me of space cadet! The dark base brings out other shades in Wild and Willing, primarily purple .


This look was great, so many colours at once and I love the flakie/foil texture :)

... but it was still missing something ...

I'll show you what I added to this mani tomorrow. I loved it so much I kept it for a full week!

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, nice layering! Looking forward to seeing what you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is scary as we speak Wild and willing is sitting on my desk for my blog post! I was wondering if I layered it over a brown polish how it would like. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toesthattwinkle - Thanks :)

    KarenD - thanks, I really liked it a lot. I'll give you a hint, it involves some fauxnadding ....

    BoldNBeautiful - lol awesome, I can't wait to see what it looks like over brown. Today I saw a post of it being layered over red, which a different effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I think I like it even better than Space Cadet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Zara :) I still prefer Space Cadet, it's mesmerizing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i had W&W on a last week & i wasnt into it.. but whoooa! W&W looks TOTALLY different over SS!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)