Friday, December 10, 2010

Mani Refresh...Again, this time glossy

Hey Ladies,

Another quick mani refresh for Ruby Ribbon, this time I added a top coat to see what the polish looked like glossy.

Most colour accurate

I added only 1 coat of a generic top coat, but I'm sure if I added a coat of Seche it would be glossy to the max! I only wore this for one more day after I applied the topcoat, so it didn't matter to me.

All photos are clickable, enlarge to see the shimmer

What you get when you add a top coat are the little sparklies you see in the bottle. This shimmer is magenta and blue but very subtle. It may be because this was only 1 coat of polish. I'm sure If I added a second coat the shimmer would be more dense.

Notice the tip wear in the pics? I wore this polish for 6 days, I'm at a computer all day and that was all the wear I got from a SUEDE polish! Amazing!

Most colour accurate

Overall, matte/suede or glossy I really love this polish. The colour is unique, both finishes are great, I can wear lotion when I have it matte, overall wear and formula were awesome! I really hope that Revlon chooses to put out more polishes like this one!

What do you think about this collection so far? First thing next week I will post about the polish I am currently wearing, Powder Puff from this collection also.

Have a great weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. I went to Walgreens today and saw "Powder Puff" and I wasn't sure if I should get it or not. I ended up not getting it, but I DID get "Emerald City" and I am SO excited to try it. I also saw the label for "Ruby Ribbon" and I was excited to get it but they were al gone. :( Maybe another time. :)

    ~LinZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay - I'm actually wearing Powder Puff right now, I should be able to post my mani tomorrow ( so busy lately!) I think Emerald City may be my next mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got all 3 other polishes in the collection and I love them. I'm a matte fan and also practical and these work for me.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)