Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stylish blogger Award, an Eyeball and Some New Bloggers

Hello ladies,

Yesterday I was tagged for the stylish beauty award by Morgan over at Pass the Polish. Thanks a lot Morgan :)

This award came at a perfect time because I am still wearing Merry Midnight and currently do not have any new mani photos to share with you today!



1. Thank and link the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about he award.

7 Things About Me:

- I love animals
- My natural hair colour is a medium to dark brown but for 2 years I had bleach blond hair!
- I get distracted very easily
- My birthday is on Canada day, I always get fireworks the day off for my Birthday :)
- I make a lot of lists, it helps me feel organized and get things done
- I have green tea multiple times a day, almost every day
- I have a thing for pretty eyes, whether is be eye shape or eye colour. I have hazel eyes that actually change depending on lighting and mood! My boyfriend has blue/green/grey eyes that do the same, they are so cool! I told him I want to franken a polish based on his eye colour lol. See for yourself below, isn't that awesome! He has pretty eyelashes too ^_^


I'm going to switch it up a bit for who I'm giving the awards to. Instead of 15 bloggers, I'm going to tag a smaller amount of bloggers I have recently come across that have just started a blog. Please check them out :)


12 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot, Danielle!
    That's very important for me... I just begun and, in Spain, nail art blogs are not usual.
    Hugs from Barcelona ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angeles- you are very welcome :) I just recently came across your blog and love your nail art designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're Welcome!! :)I am like you when it comes to making lists - I swear I keep Post-its in business! LOL and you are right - your bf does have cool eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much!! This is the first time for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHEM! ;) Just kidding. Thanks for posting these, it just gave me some much needed procrastination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for tagging me!! =)

    I've tagged you too for a blog with substance award!!

    http://basecoatandbeyond.blogspot.com/2011/01/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just came here to tell you that I tagged you for this award haha! Here is the link anyway.
    Your beau has incredible eyes!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so much Danielle! i'm going to start following your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amanda - so sorry! Honestly, I have come across so many blogs within the last couple of weeks, too many to keep count of!

    Kee -Thanks a lot :) I will try to post that one up this week.

    Sammersaurus - Thanks, and he really does! I can stare at them for ever ^_^

    Lindsay - No prob, love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)