Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Konad Easter Mani

Hello ladies,

Today I have the continuation from yesterdays mani which is what I wore for Easter :)

I'll keep this short an sweet, I used a "Konad" design pattern to tile the multicoloured nails together and I really like the outcome! I was kind of worried that the skittles look was a little too young for me, but with the same design on each finger it really pulls the look together.

The actual stamp plate I used I will discuss tomorrow. I stumbled across these a couple of weeks ago and as soon as I got them in the mail I just had to use them!



More on the secret plates tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. How cute! You picked nice base colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pastel base colors are nice*
    this mani reminds me colorful easter egg =D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies, I was going for a simple decorated easter egg look here :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)