Thursday, August 11, 2011

DV8 Refresh

Ugg... I had the most difficult day, thank God it's over. To finish it all off, I see I forgot to publish the post I wrote last night, of course, right? Anyways, the night got better once I got home, and here is the post that was supposed to be posted way earlier today:


I loved this mani so much I didn't want to take it off, so to prolong it's like I did some Konading!




I used a fauxnad plate actually, it's an exact dupe for Konad plate m74, I purchased this from the Born Pretty Store. As you may or may not be able to tell, this particular design did not pick up all the way. Very weird, I could have sworn it worked fine the last time I used it.



Even though half of the design is missing, I like like the look of a diagonal pattern :)




I love how the holo shines though it too. The only thing that sucked was having to add another top coat over the whole thing which may have dulled the holo a little in regular lighting. Although, I don't think I saw too much of a difference in the direct sunlight.



I love taking outdoor pics, sometime I think I take it for granted. The days are already starting to get shorter where I am, and the cool air seems to be coming in. I love fall but want summer to linger around for just a little while longer :)

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the diagonal plate & the holo coming through as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great...I never would have known part of the stamp was missing if you hadn't of mentioned it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies :) I wanted a stamp that wouldn't cover up all the beautifulness of DV8, I love how it shines through the stamp

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)