Friday, August 5, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Hello there, glad that you are still with me. I don't think that I have ever been away from blogging for this long, a little over a week straight, and before that I was very sparatic. I wish I could say that I was on vacation or something... but no, just somewhere in between busy and lazy, that's me lately lol

Fortunately, you haven't really missed much, I have been polishing my nails and photographing them as usual. The only good/bad thing (depending on how you look at it) is that the polish I have been wearing lately has either had incredible wear or I just love it and dont want to change it! Good for me, bad for my blog lol. I was never really one to change my polish every day, only when it starts to chip. I literally have only 3 posts semi ready to go, so I hope over the weekend I come up with more stuff to make it up to you guys next week.

Thank you to those who still regularly visit, it means a lot! It must be the weather that has been making me so "la la la". I am in need of a vacation lol. One last thing before I go, kind of a preview of what is to come next week...



My first ever polish from the OMG collection came in the mail recently... TOTALLY IN LOVE!

6 comments:

  1. I just wore this color the other day!! I recently aquired it dusty hunting. Though I made a blog post about it breaking my heart since it didn't last even a day. Oh well, it sure is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I'm positive you'll love the color! I mean, the entire OMG collection is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im jealous!! do you mind telling me where you got it? this is my fav from that collection and obviously OMG too. I only have GR8 from that collection :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie - lucky you! I had to go over to your blog and check out your photos, this polish is too awesome :)

    Linday M. B. - thanks, and I do love it. I am wearing it right now and don't want to take it off!

    ABBY - I purchased my bottle on eBay, I'll have more information about it. like how much I spent on Monday's post. How do you like GR8? I was thinking of picking up that one also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for replying! I've been checking ebay but most of them are way over priced :( and I don't have that kind of money to splurge on one polish. I just wish china glaze will produce another set exactly like the OMG collection with all the linear holo and such. GR8 is lovely as every color from the OMG collection... two coats and its already opaque. I just can't wait to get my hands on DV8 as blue is my fav. color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABBY - I got somewhat lucky, I didn't spend as much as you would think, more the price of a $OPI polish, not too bad :) I hope you find one for yourself, DV8 is an awesome colour, I really want 2NITE too!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)