Friday, September 30, 2011

Jaded

Happy Friday! Today I have Sally Hansen Diamond Strength, Jade.




This is a really deep, gorgeous green, very similar to Emerald Sparkle but with shimmer instead of glitter in the darkest green base I have ever seen. I think it might actually be black and jelly! My sister picked this one out, these are her nails.


I applied 2-3 coats and gave the accent finger one coat of Revlon's Apple-tini fizz. This layering combo reminds me of China Glaze Zombie Zest, I love that one :) On it's own this one looks pretty dark in most lighting, but when the light hits it just right you, the shimmer literally shines.

2 comments:

  1. Hi I just want to know how to get this color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one are you referring to? The Revlon polish was apart of their summer collection, I am still able to find this at warehouses. The Sally Hansen may still be available in store, but I know they have started to introduce new colours and bottles, so I'm not sure :( sorry I couldn't be of more help. I' sure if you did a search on eBay you may be able to find them for not too much.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)