Thursday, October 6, 2011

Halloween Hauling + GREAT POLISH FIND FOR CANADIANS!

Over the last couple months or so I have been slowly hauling some Halloween and Fall inspired polishes. I actually didn't even really mean to buy so many Halloween specific colours, just turned out that way!

First I have some eBay purcahse. One of my all time fave lemmings, China Glazes Fortune Teller, and a favorite of mine from last year, Del Sol's Trick or Treat. I picked these up for relatively decent prices with shipping. I never thought I would ever find Fortune Teller, I was a polish noob when it was released in 2009. I have it on my toes and I love it :) I think I might actually wear this one on Halloween.


The sun was hiding the day I took my photos, but when in the sun lights UV rays, Trick or Treat changes from an orange/holo glitter in a clear base to a and orange/holo glitter in a jelly purple/black base :)

Another 2 fall shades from this years FX polishes from Orly, I picked up Rococo A-Go-Go and Rock The World. These were sold at my Sally's for $10!! I think with the Sally's card they were around $9 or $8, but I picked up some other stuff  for my sister and used my save $5 on a $25 purchase, so what they REALLY came out to with the discount was around $6.50 ;)


The other 3 polishes I picked up pretty recently. Revlon's Galaxy looks super cool over any coloured polish, it has tiny black glitter with holo hex and irridecent glitter :) I included this in the Halloween haul because of the black glitter. I have been longing got L.A Girls Glitter Addict in Uninhibited, but Cherry Culture has been out of stock since forever :(


The last 2 I picked up in my latest trip to the States. That 2 pack of Wet n Wilds was only $1.99 at Rite Aid! they had other colours, but I heard the back is really good for Konading. I actually used it in my last mani for the stripes. Any you can never have enough top coat, right?

The Pumpkin polish is my prized possession :) I have been seeing these little guys pop up on blogs for the last couple of years and I wanted in! I regret now now getting the silver and black glitter (I really want a good black glitter!), but this orange and black bar glitter will definitely hold me over for now :)


NOW ON TO WHAT I FOUND YESTERDAY AT WINNERS:


This is kind of like late, breaking news lol, I wrote this post earlier in the week, but I took a quick and dirty photo and added this part right now. That's right, the FULL Bohemian collection from Color Club, plus a base and top coat! Girls, if you're looking for these sets check out your Winners ASAP! I went to 2 yesterday and other than these 2 sets I also saw the rainbow Pride set and the Foil set. Happy Hauling :)

2 comments:

  1. I got all excited as I thought you found those pumpkin polishes someplace by chance! I had seen those CC's at Winners last weekend...good for us as CC not too readily available...at least where I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sorry didn't mean to get your hopes up! I wish they sold them here too, but out of the collection I've seen of pumpkin polish, there are probably only like 3 or 4 that are really unique and worth owning.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)