Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Heart Crepes :)

Today I have an interesting shade of polish to showcase, this is OPI's Crepes Suzi-ette. I clearly remember buying this with Ginger Bells at Trade Design. I think they were trying to clear them with a buy one get one free deal, that was the only reason I purchased this colour. In the bottle it didn't really do too much for me. On the nail I actually quite like it.

 lamp light

camera flash

I wold describe it as a rusty, brick, brownish red. I may have a similar colour in my stash, American Apparel's Pinto. I actually picked up that colour because I thought it was close to Ginger Bells, which I couldn't find it at the time. WAY off by the way!

natural daylight

Anyways this polish applied perfectly in 2 coats and dried to a nice glossy finish. All of my photos are taken with no top coat, I planed in doing a fall ruffian for Thanksgiving (in Canada it was yesterday, hence why I forgot to post!). You can expect to see my "Thanksgiving" ruffian tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)