Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My First Ever Ruffian

Hello :) Today I have my first ever attempted Ruffian. I think it came out alright for my first try. I used OPI's Ginger Bells, the perfect pumpkin pie colour :) I wore this last year on Thanksgiving and this year too.






I used 2 coats, but could have gotten away with one, just wanted to get he curve perfect. The OPI pro wide brush really helped with that. I like how it's subtle, not too flashy.



What do you think, have you ever tried a Ruffian mani before? What colours did you use?

6 comments:

  1. I think this turned out great. Subtle, but interesting because of the colours. I just found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glitterM - Thanks :) I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This manicure is SO pretty and I love the prop for your photo! Too creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so subtle and beautiful. i think ruffians look great with your nail shape

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies :) I attempted something similar last Thanksgiving but it didn't work out. I actually got the tiny pumpkin from my Aunt on Thanksgiving, we were at her house and she had one set for each person at their place setting :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)