Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dotty Trees

I new I wanted to do some sort of refresh with this polish when I put it on, that's why I originally didn't apply a top coat. Overall wear was really good, but I wanted to add a little sparkle.

I started with creating a tree out of dots for my ring fingers, I was inspired by Rin's post here. I used a foil silver, gold and white polish with an assortment of different sized dotting tools to create the tree.


I then applied 1 good coat of OPI's Getting Miss Piggy With It, that polish is packed with so much glitter! I finished everything off with a topcoat and I was all done :)

Another view, the tree is upside down.


I love how the red glitter looks sprinkled over deep green base. the shimmering fleck in Glittering Garland also ad great depth tp the overall look.

1 comment:

  1. I posted a dotty tree inspired by Rins today, too!! I really like the red glitter you layered over Garland.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)