Monday, December 19, 2011

Glittering Garland

Another Christmasy polish! Can you believe that Christmas is less than a week away? I think I slacked a little too much on my blog this month, gotta make it up to you and get all my Christmas inspired manis in before the 25th.


Glittering Garland is from China Glaze's holiday collection this year, "Let It Snow". Funny enough it seems to be snowing everywhere except for Toronto :( I enjoy white Christmas' so I hope is snows soon. You may recall I did a comparison between Glittering Gardland and Orly's Meet Me Under the Mistletoe, so I won't go in to too much more detail. I applied 2 coats with no top coat. Pretty sparkly on it's own, huh!? Here is is again with my camera flash.


One last non-flash photo:


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and perfect for this time of year!

    Now if only we'll have snow for Christmas....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a great Xmas color, I am sporting it on my toes now. I feel festive whenever I look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrsrexy - I agree where is the snow!?

    Impoverished by Polish - nice idea for a pedi

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)