Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!

I celebrate Christmas on both Christmas Eve and day so I am excited about dinner tonight with my family. I have a quick mani for you today, I'm still trying to figure out what kind of Christmas mani I'd like for tonight and tomorrow. Any ideas or suggestions? I will probably be painting my nails late morning/early afternoon so any ideas would be greatly appreciated :)



On to what I have on my nails today, I was still wearing China Glazes Holly-Day, and decided to layer a new polish over it, a no name from forever 21. It looks identical to L.A Girl's Crowd Surfing from their Rock Star collection. Is comes in a very similar bottle also!


This L.A. Girl dupe can be described as a sheer green base with micro green shimmer and opalescent flakies! this is super awesome layered , it's so thin I'm not sure you could wear it on it's own, but looks great over a darker green as you can see.


This reminds me of a green Merry Midnight, I guess that's fitting for today, right :) Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)