Thursday, January 12, 2012

Smoke and Mirrors

Zoya's Neeka was apart of the 2011 fall collection and ever since I saw swatches for it, I've had a couple that i've been lusting over. Unfortunate for me, Zoya's are not widely available in Canada the only place I seem to find them is Trade Secrets. They usually cost $9.99, but I picked this lovely shade up for only $5.99. I almost thought it was a mistake or something because it was the only one in the sale bin from that collection, too bad there weren't anymore.



I would describe this polish as a deep dusty purple with gold shimmery flakes. The base reminds me of Revlon's Perplexed without the violet shimmer.


Believe it or not this is only 1 coat! All of the Zoya's I own have great coverage and formula. This one was also super pigmented. Even though I applied a thicker coat for full coverage I did not get any bubbling :)


Don't have too much more to say about this one, I didn't wear it with a top coat, which I would recommend, glossy is always better. But even without the top coat and 1 coat of polish it wore very well.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this one... Nail art? Stamping? Crackle? What colour would even work with this shade, it already has so much going on.



Guess you'll have to wait and see tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. This is, hands down, one of my favorite Zoyas! The color is gorgeous and the formula is great, as always. Sometimes a polish is pretty enough on it's own, but I'm interested to see what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan - from the collecion I wanted this and the green, pickly one lol I foget the name, but it will be mine one day :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)