Friday, February 10, 2012

Flakie Friday

Happy Friday! It's finally the end of the week, woohoo! Today I have a fun flakie for Friday and a bunch of photos to show you the cool colour shift.

I layered Funky Fingers Motley over Orly's Le Chateau. I applied 2 decent coats. Once coat affered a good amount of flakies but I really wanted my nails to be packed with them so I added another coat. I finished this mani off with a coat of Seche Vite for extra shine.

Lamp Light


I had originally thought that the flakies were just blue, but straight on they are blue and green. On different angles you can see light turquise, deep indigo and purple. I have included MANY photos in different lighting to show off the colour shift as much as possible.

Natural Daylight, Overcast





Super cool, huh? not too much more for me to say here, I think the photos speak for themselves! This next one was a bad pic, it was actually accidentally taken with the flash but it shows off the depth nicely, so I chose to include it even though it is super overexposed!

The rest of the photos were taken while waiting for the bus on the way home from work lol.





Hope you have a great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. love it! i hate myself for not going to sallys in time to get any of the flakies :(

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)