Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Funky French Fauxnad

I felt that some of my French tips looked a little uneven since I followed the natural smile line of my nails when free-handing the tips, so I decided to camouflage the tiny imperfections with some fauxnad!



I used plate BM220 and Sally Hansen 10 Day No Chip in Blackberry to stamp. This is the very first time I have ever tried stamping with any French tip image for a full mani. It wasn't as hard as I thought to line up the images with my tips. This particular plate was also a dream to work with, clean crisp stamps every time.


The pattern I used, incase you couldn't tell, is what appears to bs a cross between a cheetah and snakeskin pattern. I think it helped to define the original lines I created and clean up the look over all too. I love how the glitter from the base peaks out through the stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)