Monday, February 27, 2012

Funky French

Haven't done one of these in a while. Lately it has been a lot easier for me to choose a polish colour. Just a couple of months ago I would be sifting through my polished picking one after another out and just couldn't make up my mind. Lately I have just been picking and applying and I love it :)

I had an urge for a French mani since my nails ate at the perfect length, so I freehanded some tips with Orly's Rock Solid.




Rock Solid I a dark charcoal shade, maybe even a black base. It is jam packed with small silver shimmer which gives off the look and texture of asphalt. When in the right lighting or direct sunlight you can see the medium sides holo glitter sparkling :)


This polish was apart of the last Orly FX line, Mineral Effects to be exact. I snatched this one up on sale right after Christmas at Sally's from this haul.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! What a gorgeous color! I love the sparkles in this!!! *g* And such a cute idea to do a black french!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)