Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Flashback

Happy Friday! Don't you just love short weeks!?

Today I have a short post about a blog I came across recently. What caught my interest was a page dedicated to old school Revlon Streetwears. I remember having a few growing up, particularly Sky and Forest, but you have to check out Pretty Random's post here to see all of the other awesome shades!

Revlon Ad from the 90's

Super cool huh? I wish Revlon would bring these back, so many awesome shades and glitter combos. Hope you have a great weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I don't know if i'm the only one having this trouble, but your picture isn't showing up, just so you know ;-)

    Camilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Camilla, I actually just figured that out! It was working before, don't know what happened. It should be fixed now :)

      Delete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)