Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nail Polish Canada - Konad Review!

Today I have a Konad plate that Nail Polish Canada sent me for review. I love Konad, so when they contacted me I was super excited! I got to pick from two of the newer plates that were released from Konad recently, I chose M85. I love my full nail designs.


Michelle from Nail Polish Canada sent me a nice little letter along with the plate. Over all shipping was quick, they are located in Vancouver and I received my plate in Toronto within 7 business days. The great thing about ordering from their site is free shipping for all Konad plates, no minimum. The only catch is they are a couple bucks more than sites like www.wowsocool.com. WowSoCool has a minimum of ourcahse of $20 for free shipping.

Along with Konad plate M85, they also now carry plate M84 with the rest of the Konad collection.

One thing I wasn't used to was not removing a plastic covering on the plate lol. I'm so used to the Bundle Monster plates I guess, shows you how long it's been since I've purchased Konad!


The images all stamped perfect on the first try. I used Konad white special polish.


An unexpected favorite was the stars. I can see myself using this image as a full nail rainbow pattern :)

I can tell when my nails are too long when the Konad plates don't full the fill height of my nail! That being said these designs were pretty easy to match up and double stamp.

Overall I had a great experience with www.nailpolishcanada.com, quick shipping, friendly service and a good variety of products :)

*This product was sent to me for an honest review, all views expressed are my own honest option.

5 comments:

  1. I ADORE that site too! I always order from there. I love that plate, I may have to purchase it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheri - that cool, I have actually never ordered from them before. They appear to have a great selection of products, but I know I can find them elsewhere for cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in Canada and order most of my supplies from elsewhere because I can't find what I'm looking for.. Thanks for the tips for this site and wowsocool.com!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty..luv, luv, pattern...keep posting the stamping!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I will definitely keep up the stamping, stay tuned for some fauxnad tomorrow ;)

      Delete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)