Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Terracotta

Is anyone else sick of winter? Lucky winter in Toronto hasn't been that bad this year, snow wise anyways. I just love when the season starts to change over to spring, can't wait for the weather to changing.


That being said I have a bright to share with you today, Orly's Terricotta! This is one of those bright pinks that appears to look different in different lighting. When I applied it, it looked like a bright pink/magenta, but I find in lower light it looks more coral, in other lighting it looks more red. In the lighting above my desk at work it is neon orange!



I applied two perfectly pigmented coats. The formula on this was perfect :) If only I could get it to photograph correctly.


I used some Konad for the design on my ring fingers, I will have more on which plate it is and other designs it offers tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle, I live in Montreal and am suuuuper tired of winter. So I too am having fun with springy nail polish colours and am trying new designs with recently purchased Konad plates. It helps my spirits!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)