Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Best of the Bundle Monster Manis This Year

With the Bundle Monster contest going on this week I figured I should showcase some of the ways I have used my plates within the last year.

Well...that, plus I have been sick for a week now and have not painted my nails at all. Still wearing Flash Black... not to perfect anymore lol. I'm a actually gonna try and switch it up tonight so don't fear, new content is on the way! In the mean time enjoy a recap of Bundle Monster nail art from this past year.







And don't forget to check out the contest and vote for your favorites :) A big thanks to those who have already voted for my nails. Remember, you are able to vote once a day until May 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)