Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Haulin'

Woohoo! Don't you just love long weekends? Not only do you get an extra day but the next week of work is short :)  I meant to post this yesterday but was enjoying my weekend too much lol. During the weekend I did some hauling, read on to see what I got.

To start off I have Sally Hansen nail polish strips. These were reduced at my Superstore location. They had these bins with random beauty products all reduced to $2.95! Score! I picked up Groove and Glitz Blitz.


Next I picked up some long time lemmings of mind that I owner for around to purchase, Essie Lapis of Luxury and Turquoise and Caicos. Swatches are below the bottle shots.



 On this trip out I also spotted the Limited Edition Wet n Wild quick dry glitters (Sparks and Stripes) and picked up Explosion After Dark. This collection surprised me, usually I can't find these in Canada!



Lastly I found some Nabi polishes. I have heard about these from the States but never seem them in Canada before. They are a good size and I picked these up for $2 each! I got Baby Orange, Light Green and Ocean Blue magnetic! I think I'm going to have to go and pick some more up! The quality is pretty good on these polishes and they have some really nice colours. Again swatches are below the bottle shots.




I'm heading to the States this weekend, I hope to score some good deals! Any tips or places you think I should stop by?

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find the Nabi polish? I've never seen it here. When I was in Michigan 3 weeks ago I found that CVS definitely had the best selection of polish. Lots of new displays, unique brands and they even had Color Clubs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to check one out when I'm in the States, but the one that is where I am going is pretty small and does't have a large selection :(

      I found the Nabi's at Urban Behavior of all places! It was a store on Orfus road, it's the only one I've seen with a large selection of polish like that.

      Delete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)