Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Blue Valentine

Today I have a heart filled mani refresh! I loved wearing Water You Waiting For on it's own but wanted to change it up a bit ad fill my craving for heart nails. I used Red Angel plate RA-114 which is a full nail heart pattern. It stamped pretty well considering I have been having issues with my Red Angel plates. I decided to leave my ring fingers without any design, kind of a reverse accent nail thing going on here.

 photo IMGP5952_zpsa781179b.jpg 

 photo IMGP5954_zps6500e11d.jpg 

 photo IMGP5955_zps3e6ab1ca.jpg 

Very valentines inspired with blue in place of girly pinks and reds. I like the contrast. The polish I used for stamping is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Whirlwind White, my go to white stamping polish :)

 photo IMGP5957_zps52ca6460.jpg

 photo IMGP5959_zps845a4e3e.jpg

Just a short and sweet post today, hope you enjoyed the many photos!



2 comments:

  1. cute~ the blue glitter is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) China Glazes Cirque collection really had some special polishes, I under estimated this collection.

      Delete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)