Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Holo Mani Refresh

Today I have a quick and easy mani refresh with my latest mani, OPI Panda-monium Pink. I was originally thinking of stamping a design in a lavender holo (China Glaze Get Outta My Space) but it was too light. On my polish table I had my Gosh Holograohic Hero laying around and I thought why not try that!

 photo IMGP6390_zps8fa0cb20.jpg

 photo IMGP6395_zpsec7af230.jpg

 photo IMGP6396_zps959398af.jpg

 I am very happy with the results I got from stamping with Holographic Hero!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think that it was pigmented enough to stamp with, but you proved me wrong~ must try it out too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's subtle but it really glitters in the sun!

      Delete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)