Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Nails!

Happy Friday! Why am I so happy? As soon as May started so did summer apparently! The weather this month is fantastic! Just warm sunny and awesome. The weather really does put you in a good mood, it puts me in a good mood anyways :) to show off my mood I decided to create some happy nails, and what better way to do that then with smiley nails!

 photo IMGP6423_zps7d80ab64.jpg

Using Bundle Monster plate BM-302 I chose the outline version ( there is also the reverse version) of the full nail smiley stamp. Aren't these little guys cute! A very quick and simple refresh and luckily I had no issues stamping with this plate, woohoo! More things to be happy about!

 photo IMGP6428_zps7c6d1d35.jpg

I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Whirlwind White to stamp with and applied a thin coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat (old formula) on too to deal in the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)