Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bright and Cheery!

I am not usually a yellow polish wearer but I wanted to wear something different, so here we are! After my Claire's polish disappointment I almost reconsidered wearing yellow at all. I took another look through my stash and found a Color Club I never tried for the Poptastic collection, Almost Famous. This is your basic bright and sunny yellow. I so want to just draw little smiley faces on each nail!

 photo IMGP6556_zps41a7a264.jpg

 photo IMGP6559_zps6ed33145.jpg

I applied two coats of polish to each nail with no issues. Yellow and lighter colours in general are pretty notorious for bad application but Almost Famous applied just fine. As usual I added Seche Vite to aid in drying. I love my yellow nails :D

 photo IMGP6554_zps543f2e93.jpg

 photo IMGP6552_zpse14795b3.jpg

I have never gotten so many compliments on a polish before! Being the nail enthusiast I am, I almost never get compliments in my nail polish/nail art choices out in public, it's great to get a compliment once in a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)