Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Nail Mail Time...


How adorable is this label? I love Cult Nails for stuff like this!

 photo IMGP6625_zps9463215f.jpg

Their packaging is so great, Maria and her crew really take the time to make each package look special. Unfortunately I was full of excitement and didn't take any photos of the inside of the box before I tore in to it lol. I did manage to take the photo below of the red tissue paper held together by a cult nails sticker which wrapped up my polishes all nice and pretty.

 photo IMGP6627_zps8da6757d.jpg

A little back story on my purchase, I live in Canada which makes it expensive for me to order from Cult Nails. I have been a supporter of the brand and follower of the R3 Daily way before Cult Nails. As much as I wanted to support Maria and her polish venture, the polish was just to expensive with everything was added together with shipping and I had issues in the past shipping to an American address through checkout. Luckily a promo was offered and the sites checkout has been updated, plus shipping is now free in the U.S, so it was the perfect time for me to pick up some long time lemmings ;)

Walk of Shame and Scandalous

 photo IMGP6637_zps01d23707.jpg

Walk of Shame is a gold and holo glitter which is made up of hex, micro and regular glitter. Super glittery, I love it way more than I thought I would!

 photo IMGP6642_zps6c74b866.jpg

Scandalous, a coral jelly which I am in love with!

 photo IMGP6643_zps8de1faa9.jpg

Princess and Coveted

 photo IMGP6631_zps74ba879d.jpg

Princess is a dusty periwinkle leaning blue with a pink/gold shimmer. it was very hard to capture this one properly unfortunately.

 photo IMGP6635_zps232eb3b2.jpg

Coveted is a deep green with medium green shimmer and flake glitter.

 photo IMGP6633_zps9cad2faa.jpg


And finally, Wax That, a wax finish top coat exclusive to Cult Nails.

 photo IMGP6638_zps3785e0ab.jpg

Did you pick up anything during the promo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)