Monday, August 26, 2013

Revlon Polish in Mississauga

Do you have a secret store you hoard cheap polish from? I used to, and it was the best, within walking distance of my house, dangerous, I know! Unfortunately they moved so I hardly check them out anymore, when I do it's not the same as it used to be.

Another spot I venture to from time to time is located in Dixie Mall, Mississauga, they have a warehouse type store with various cosmetics for cheap, specifically lots and lots of Revlon polish. This place has what you'd typically expect if you have ever been to a Revlon Warehouse sale. 

 photo IMG_0241_zps7db8df0f.jpg

 photo IMG_0238_zps133c55dc.jpg

 photo IMG_0240_zpse628f9a4.jpg

As you can see the polish selection is from current collections! All polish is $2, or 3 for $5.

 photo IMG_0239_zps1a110a78.jpg


Just something I thought I'd share if you are in the area :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! That is worth making the trip from K-W!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem, let me know if you kind anything special when you head over there :)

      Delete
  2. Yes, I've seen these Revlon polishes on clearance at the Pickering Flea Market too; and the flea market in Brampton too...seems they get around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's crazy how recent these collections are!

      Delete
  3. I haven't hit up that place in so long! Maybe...a year? Anyway it is pretty awesome~ Actually its good to hear that the prices are the same as the revlon sales at the International Centre, because I know that wasn't the case a few years back. Should check it out soon so I can snag a few of the flakie duo polishes :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)