Friday, September 27, 2013

Hot Lava!

Happy, Happy Friday! Such a perfectly fall polish today, for a sunny breezy fall day.

Sally Hansen Lava is apart of the Lustre Shine collection and is the only foily finish polish. In the bottle the duochrome looks super cool, at first glance I notice a pink copper and yellow gold. On the nail it is so much more than I expected it to be! Since It appeared more of a red/pink base, I wasn't sue how wearable it would be for me, I hardly wear any reds and a pink shimmer/foil is usually not my thing. But it was too pretty not to buy!

 photo IMGP7090_zps7ddcdde5.jpg

 photo IMGP7089_zpsa7ef59af.jpg

 photo IMGP7088_zpsa68f38cb.jpg


I used three coats on my nails, two coats were fine to build up for opacity but I added a third to smooth everything out. On my nails I see a flash from pink, copper, orange, gold and yellow, unlike anything in my collection and I love it! the perfect shade for fall, reminds me of the changing leaves.

 photo IMGP7085_zpsa9abd52c.jpg

 photo IMGP7124_zps0bcf92cc.jpg
After 3 full days of wear in indirect natural lighting
I am super duper fall and halloween inspired lately, I don't even care that it's not October yet! Already started watching horror movies and baking fall treats last weekend and intend on doing the same this weekend. I even picked up a baby pie pumpkin this week :) Cant wait to make him in to something yummy!

2 comments:

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)