Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It's Electrifying!!

A quick post for a quick mani refresh. I originally wanted to do a design in an bold navy blue, but all the navy blues I own were not the greatest for stamping, so I chose white, adding a slight contrast from China Glaze Sunkissed. For some reason the shimmer is not too visible in the photos, so I included a recap of what Sunkissed looks like on its own below.

 photo IMGP6976_zps6ea40b50.jpg

I went with Bundle Monster plate BM-222 which is a full nail pattern of lightening bolts. I love this! Super loud and bright. I chose Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, Whirlwind White to stamp with.

 photo IMGP6982_zps7b7f979e.jpg

 photo IMGP6981_zpsbdfd923d.jpg

Please excuse the dry skin and the lighting that makes it appear worse! I will be doing a review shortly on a product that saved my dry cuticles in  only one application!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)