Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Funny Bunny

I have another fun pedicure!! I think I have gotten more pedicures this summer than I have ever! It figures, I get the opportunity to get so many pedicures and hardly get to show them off due to the weather. Luckyily the weather has been good lately, which is good because I have this great pedicure to show off!

Three coats of OPI Funny Bunny were applied to my toes for maximum coverage, plus I was offered some surprise nail art, yes please! Simple and elegant. The nail tech used OPI Lincoln Park After Dark and China Glaze Strike Up A Cosmo with a stripper brush. I love it! I don't think I have ever had pure white on my toes, but I love it. Funny Bunny has a jelly formula so it is softer than a straight up white creme polish.

1 comment:

Don't be shy, I love reading your comments and feedback :)